Hi guys, today I’m going to discuss about hide files, photos and Apps in Android device. How it secures your secrets and how it works…?
In a revolutionary development most of the people are using Android Smartphone and you often share your Smartphone with friends and family. Sometimes you don’t want to share your secrets like files, photos and Apps stored in it.
There is lot of Apps on Google Play Store for Android users to hide personal files and folders but it consumes more storage which slows down your device. However, there is a simple trick with which you can hide your personal stuff
like files, photos and Apps on your Android device.
How To Hide Files, Photos and Apps in Android Without App
By using inbuilt file manager you can hide files and folders.
Before moving ahead, I would like to share a little about file manager. What it is and how it works?
File manager: A file manager is a computer program with which user can organise files and folders on their device. All file managers give access to their user to copy, print, delete and rename files on their device. File manager also give permission to user for files and folders such as, read-only, hide etc.
Here is how it works:
- Firstly, open your file manager or file explorer
- Make one particular folder (collection of your personal files and images etc.) which you want to hide
- Now rename the folder by adding “.”(dot) before the name of the folder you want to hide. for example, your folder name is”Gallery”, just rename it as” .Gallery”
- Your folder is hidden now
- If you want to see hidden folder (collection of your personal files and images etc.) just enable “Show hidden files/folders”
If you want to unhide your personal folder just remove. (dot) in front of the same folder.
Advantages of using file manager or file explorer
- By using file manager you can save your time and money
- File manager secures your essential records
- Easily retrieval of records
- File manager increase productivity.
- Using file manager you can organize your files and folders accurately.
Now you know the file manager and its advantages. Using file manager you can secure your personal stuff from unauthorized use and can organize your personal files. Most of the Android devices are coming with inbuilt file manager. The phones which doesn’t have inbuilt file manager download it from Google Play store and install it.